Hold on. No bake cookies? That are good for me? Well… everything in moderation but these are simple wholesome ingredients that make these a more guilt-free dessert!
They only add up to about 79 cal a piece!
What I love most about them is that they take 5 min to make & only ONE POT to dirty up & help make them known also as “boiled cookies” … easy clean up, no baking required only a stove top and fridge required!
Great for that dorm life while you can even microwave the base & add the dry ingredients! Its that easy!
They are disappearing from my freezer stash every time I make them! This is a SUPER EASY RECIPE! PLUS they are good for you!
They have been a hit around here & have become the summer staple we love! With my simple recipe can be your base to your own topping preferences with various nuts, seeds, nut butters & dried fruit the options are endless. I like to add crispy quinoa to give it a crunch factor!
Time: 5 min Calories: 79 Servings: 12
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup Old Fashion Oats
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 TBS cocoa powder
1/4 maple syrup
3 TBS shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Hemp seeds
1 TBS shredded coconut
- IN a medium sauce pan add your coconut oil, peanut butter & vanilla. Stir on medium heat until the ingredients melt together & are simmering. Bring the stove to a lower heat.
- Add the coco powder and stir in until all incorporated without any clumps.
- Add in the dry ingredients, the oats, shredded unsweetened coconut, crispy quinoa, hemp seeds, walnuts etc, (whatever your heart desires).
- Remove from heat & stir.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using cookie scoop. Scoop in rows (makes about 12). Press down with scoop to flatten & top with extra coconut shreds & hemp seeds.
- Place in fridge or freezer until solidified. Store in freezer & ENJOY!
Thank you so much for reading my blog! Like, share & follow by subscribing to everythingunderthesun.blog via homepage.